Adult drug and alcohol treatment is available in both our locations in Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach. While we are primarily known for our Intensive Outpatient (IOP) program, we also offer individual counseling when that is indicated. The process begins with an initial assessment and then referral to the treatment mode that is best for you.
INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT (IOP) TREATMENT PROGRAMS – held in two locations:
- Day program at our Jacksonville Beach location: 2602 Isabella Blvd, Suite 30 in Jacksonville Beach, meets five days a week from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Day program at our Baymeadows location, 9471 Baymeadows Rd., meets 5 days per week from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Night program at our Jacksonville Beach location,meets four nights per week from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM Monday through Thursday.
All IOP programs run for 20 consecutive sessions followed by weekly aftercare meetings.
WHAT SETS US APART:
- YES! WE REALLY ARE LOCATED AT THE BEACH!! Our office is located very near the boundary between Jacksonville Beach and Ponte Vedra Beach.
- Certified & Licensed Counselors: All group and individual sessions are conducted by masters level Certified Addictions Professionals (MS CAP) and/or Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC).
- Comprehensive Family Program: because addiction is a family disease.
- Flexibility: with two locations, group sessions are interchangeable, i.e. if you can’t make your regular day session at our Baymeadows location, you can attend the night session at the beach location and vice versa.
- Options: You can choose to attend either our 3 day a week program or our 5 day a week program.
- Great Location: our Beach location is within walking distance to local half way and sober living houses and a short walk to the Atlantic Ocean.
- Free Aftercare for Life: Length of treatment has a high correlation with continued recovery. Therefore, our aftercare program is open to all alumni free of charge for life.